Thursday, October 16, 2008

Beginning to realise that it's going to be tough!

I've been having second thoughts about my project idea as I think its gonna be really hard. But as I've been told, what's the point in doing it if it isn't going to be a challenge. So I'm still going to go ahead and do the research for it because it is something I'd like to do. Hopefully I'll pull it off. What I've done so far is narrowed down the open source software I want to use. Its called onyx, feel free to check it out at http://www.onyx-vj.com/ . This is a VJ tool that Im going to try and modify and incorporate into my website. I have just e-mailed the developer with a few questions so hopefully he'll get back to me soon. Next thing on the to do list is check out some more design ideas and any other functionality I want to add to the site.

Quote of the day:
There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
---Aldous Huxley

No comments: