Friday, January 30, 2009

My last post was December 1st ... Shocking Stuff!

Am I a contender for most neglected blog of the year? Hopefully things will improve.

Here, check this out:

http://www.mostneglectedsite.com/

Thought some of you fellow internet nerds might appreciate it.

So, here's a bit of a progress report:

> Design presentation and Christmas exams are over. I'm fairly happy with how they both went.

>That 20% java assignment (which took over the last month of my life) has been signed off. I managed to listen to a load of new music while I was coding though, which was nice. Anyway, hopefully the next assignment won't be for another couple of months.

>I've illustrated my design (good ol' pen tool did the trick) and imported it to flash, so it's ready to go.

>I've been researching code and a have a bit of an idea of how I'm going to do it. Fingers crossed.

Today I'm going to do the Flash Video Chapter of my "Friends Of Ed - Flash CS3 for designers" book.


If anybody wants to borrow it just drop me a line.

Hopefully it'll refresh my memory a bit. It's been a while since I've done any flash work.

So that's the craic, as they say. Feel free to leave a comment if you're passing by. I'll let ye know how the video tutorials go. And a belated happy Christmas/New Year to all..

Quote of the day:
The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish.
---Terence Mckenna

No comments: